Buying or selling real estate is a process that should not be taken lightly. If you have questions, the chances are, I have an answer! Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime to directly answer your real estate concerns.
How do I know if I am financially ready to buy a home?
There are several questions you can ask yourself in order to determine if you are ready for home purchase:
1) Do I have a steady source of tax-reported income? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
2) Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
3) Do I have little to no outstanding long-term debts, like car payments or a student loan?
4) Do I have money saved for a down payment?
5) Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional closing costs?
If you can answer "YES" to these questions, message me today to start!
What are my costs when selling my home?
In addition to the agreed-upon brokerage fee, there are several other closing costs that sellers should be aware of when they are preparing to sell a property including, but not limited to:
- Title insurance
- Escrow fees
- Conveyance tax
- Attorney document preparation fees
- Land survey (if selling a single-family home)
- Condo document packet (if selling a condominium)
- Termite inspection
- Concessions (if any)
- Transfer withholding (if applicable)
- Capital gain taxes
- Payoff of existing mortgage
- & more
Fees will vary based on property type and purchase price.
For a specific breakdown of your property, message me today.
What services are provided as a buyer's real estate agent?
As your buyer's representative, I will help you do the following and more during your home search:
1) Suggest sources of financing and get you connected with a reputable lender, as needed.
2) Help you clarify your priorities and identify what you are looking for in your new home.
3) Select and arrange property showings, accompanying you to every single one.
4) Evaluate properties and give you comparables of the surrounding neighborhood, letting you know what similar properties have sold for in your area.
5) Writing up purchase contracts and addendums.
6) Negotiating on your behalf for a favorable price and offer terms.
7) Guide you through the escrow process and further negotiations.
8) Recommending service professionals, such as home inspectors and termite inspectors.
9) Be present with you through all inspections and stages, including the escrow signing!
10) 24/7 availability for any questions or concerns.
11) Presenting you with keys and a closing gift once we have recorded!
12) Be available for contact even after your sale closes for questions, concerns, remedies, or further service professional recommendations.
As your buyer's representative, my services come to you at no cost. To schedule a no-obligation buyer consultation, contact me.
Do you have a specific real estate question that you want answered? Call or Text: (808) 220-8527